Seminar Transcription – Presentations – Workshop Transcription – Events
eScribe provides conference transcription services to hundreds of clients. These events have included business and educational conferences, business seminars, and even teleconferences.
Having your conference or seminar transcribed is almost as important as recording it. With a text version of the verbal content delivered at your event, you can increase sales, distribute information to greater numbers of people, and keep the media informed.
There are two types of seminars/conferences: single-speaker and multi-speaker. The best way to achieve a quality transcription from a multi-speaker seminar or conference is to record it in video format. This makes it much easier for our transcriptionists to correctly identify the speakers and leaves fewer blanks in your transcript. We also perform Internet research of names and industry-specific terms to ensure that we have done our utmost to provide you with accurate seminar transcription.
- enables conference content to be distributed to invitees who were unable to attend;
- provides tangible material to distribute to virtual attendees following the event;
- allows delegates to focus on listening without the need to take copious notes, potentially missing vital information;
- is ideal for events at which multiple presentations are offered simultaneously because delegates can access information on segments they were unable to attend;
- eliminates the need for meeting Minutes;
- accommodates the needs of deaf and hearing impaired delegates.
Our Audio and Video Transcribers, Quality Reviewers and Captionists:
- are qualified in relevant specialised industries;
- all reside in Australia and their first language is English;
- are bound by signed Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- provide a Name Police Check Clearance.
- the appropriate formatting and verbatim style for your purposes;
- transparent pricing and billing process;
- flexible turnaround times;
- security, confidentiality and privacy legally defined policies;
- no lock-in contracts; and
- genuine client care and service on every single job!
- update your profile and reset password;
- securely upload voice recordings to eScribe;
- download your completed files;
- download and pay your tax invoices;
- delete files; and
- monitor your workflow with end to end tracking.
Some Important Information
You may be surprised to learn the facts about transcribing audio and find this information very useful to read.
Read our tips on how to achieve high quality audio recordings to assist you in achieving a greater outcome.
Conversational level of verbatim is the style used by 95% of our clients. Our full range of style options are available to meet your requirements on registration.
We charge per-recorded minute making our pricing simple and transparent. No set up fees, ongoing admin costs or hidden fees.
We offer flexible turnaround times to suit your deadlines. Standard is 2 business days subject to eg. volume and audio quality.
GeoTrust SSL 256-bit encryption file protection on login with server hosting by a highly credible Australian secure data centre.
eScribe abides by the Australian National Principles and privacy legislation and further adheres to client contracts. eScribe is your trustworthy solution.