Media Content – Academic / Educational – Law Enforcement – Conferences
Podcast transcription is growing at a rapid rate as many clients recognise the need to provide textual content in conjunction with their audio podcasts. Podcasts are used to distribute information to subscribers or interested individuals via the Internet, downloadable to MP3 players such as iPhones, iPods and others.
At eScribe, we deliver your podcast transcripts in a format that enables you to add banner links and other market elements. We employ state-of-the-art technology and highly experienced transcriptionists to bring you accurate, quality podcast transcription.
Many businesses, religious and academic institutions, corporations, law enforcement agencies and private individuals use podcast transcription to add value to the materials they offer to their audiences.
eScribe provides podcast transcription services to hundreds of clients. Whether you have made recordings of training materials, lectures, seminars, presentations, interviews or any other event, eScribe can convert your podcast recordings to accurate, high quality text.
- delivers scannable, searchable text that will facilitate audiences’ information consumption;
- makes your content searchable and therefore search engine friendly, increasing its visibility and enlarging your potential audience;
- makes your content 100% accessible to the deaf and hearing impaired and it can also be translated more easily for listeners who don’t speak English;
- can turn your podcast into an asset that can be sold an infinite number of times by making the information available in whichever format the listener requires (audio and textual);
- creates material that is easily electronically archived and retrieved at a later date; and
- delivers material that can be consumed and understood more effectively by your listeners.