eScribe Transcription & Captioning
eScribe is an all Australian owned and staffed business. Our clients count on native English speaking audio transcribers to perform their transcription services and we have fulfilled this ongoing expectation since eScribe’s establishment in 2004, and will also continue to do so.
As evidence of eScribe’s continual growth, in early 2010 we developed our own eScribe File Management System to enable clients to autonomously manage their eScribe account 24/7 from any Internet-enabled computer, anywhere in the world. We update our infrastructure on a continual basis in order to keep abreast of technological developments.
The entire process is designed to be as simple as possible for our clients, which extends to the fact that we have never felt it necessary to impose lock-in contracts.
We’re very proud of the fact that a great deal of our workflow is repeat business or comes to us via referrals from satisfied eScribe clients.
Strong Client Focus
At eScribe, we’re determined to provide the best possible experience for our valued clients. Our commitment to building strong relationships and delivering exceptional quality transcription services is what motivates us on a daily basis. It is also the basis upon which eScribe continues to evolve on its many strengths.
Our Code of Ethics
eScribe upholds the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality. We promise to:
- conduct business in a professional manner at all times;
- demonstrate a commitment to the quality of work and results we achieve for you;
- guard your interests and your privacy, and advise you wisely and honestly;
- ensure our services are accurately represented in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
- operate within the same professional standards and practices as you’d expect from an on-site contractor;
- preserve all confidential information obtained during the course of our duties, and will not use the information in a way that would be in any way damaging to you;
- avoid any agreement or contract that may be in conflict with your interests as an eScribe client.