Transcribing Video to Text
Transcribing video to text is more and more common these days for interviews and multi-speaker recordings such as for focus groups, conferences and the like. A great benefit of transcribing multi-speaker recordings is the ability to much more easily identify speakers and thus, result in more efficient data analysis.
eScribe is a professional transcription service that regularly provides video transcription services to Government departments and agencies, media houses, market research consultants, academic research students and the general business sector.
Confidentiality is guaranteed at all times. We offer a range of turnaround time options and guarantee efficiency and accuracy.
Video Transcription and Closed Captions – W3C WCAG v2.0 Compliance
We provide the appropriate format for video transcripts required for post produced web video closed caption files, which we also provide, for compliance under the W3C WCAG v2.0 – as a full service option so that you can have all your requirements met through eScribe. Our one-on-one personalised service goes a long way towards simplifying your transcription processes. We work with your existing templates or we can customise new ones to suit respective assignments.
Time Coded Transcripts
Time coded transcripts is an available option to choose when submitting a job via the Client Portal, however incur a higher rate. Whatever the original media format, your desired turnaround time or the format you require for the final time-coded transcript format, we specialise in meeting your needs.
You can simply let us choose the most appropriate template for your purposes or, if you require your transcript templates to match your branding, then we can tailor them accordingly. We carry out all formatting so you receive a fully formatted document, customised to your specific purposes and required result.
Your Billing Cycle
We will comply with your professional contracts of work and operate around your billing cycles and other protocols.
Statistics reveal that people like to read what they have just heard or viewed, especially if it enables them to increase their knowledge base. The benefits of converting the spoken word into text through video transcription include:
- search engines such as Google use text to index content by relevance and to rank it appropriately;
- textual content is preferred by the deaf and hearing impaired community;
- analysis of textual content is far easier as it can be searched by word or term;
- textual content can be condensed to extract the most pertinent information from a video recording; and
- video transcription enables consumers of content to choose their preferred method of access, ie video or text.
Graham Harris, Principal Development Extension Officer, Department of Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry (DAFF)
“We have used eScribe Transcription & Captioning Services Australia to transcribe interviews recorded for the production of our Growers’ Guide to Centre Pivots and Lateral Moves DVD and case studies for our on-line videos. We have found their systems and service extremely prompt, efficient and of excellent quality. This has greatly assisted us in delivering on our outputs. I have no hesitation in recommending the excellent service that they provide to their future clients.”
Video Transcription and Web Video Closed Captions
Video transcription is frequently used by Government agencies and universities to provide closed captioning for their web videos on their websites, YouTube and Google. eScribe provides web video closed captioning services as well as Internet video transcription.
Our Audio and Video Transcribers, Quality Reviewers and Captionists:
- are qualified in relevant specialised industries;
- all reside in Australia and their first language is English;
- are bound by signed Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- provide a Name Police Check Clearance.
- the appropriate formatting and verbatim style for your purposes;
- transparent pricing and billing process;
- flexible turnaround times;
- security, confidentiality and privacy legally defined policies;
- no lock-in contracts; and
- genuine client care and service on every single job!
- update your profile and reset password;
- securely upload voice recordings to eScribe;
- download your completed files;
- download and pay your tax invoices;
- delete files; and
- monitor your workflow with end to end tracking.
Some Important Information
You may be surprised to learn the facts about transcribing audio and find this information very useful to read.
Read our tips on how to achieve high quality audio recordings to assist you in achieving a greater outcome.
Conversational level of verbatim is the style used by 95% of our clients. Our full range of style options are available to meet your requirements on registration.
We charge per-recorded minute making our pricing simple and transparent. No set up fees, ongoing admin costs or hidden fees.
We offer flexible turnaround times to suit your deadlines. Standard is 2 business days subject to eg. volume and audio quality.
GeoTrust SSL 256-bit encryption file protection on login with server hosting by a highly credible Australian secure data centre.
eScribe abides by the Australian National Principles and privacy legislation and further adheres to client contracts. eScribe is your trustworthy solution.