Audio and Video Transcription – Web Video Closed Captioning – Lectures – Seminars – Presentations Q&A – Conferences
Our dedication to providing top quality university transcription services, eg interview transcription, focus group transcription, presentations Q&A, lectures and seminars – has been acknowledged and appreciated by faculties and students of Australia’s tertiary education providers. Beyond transcription, we also offer post produced web video closed captioning.
University Audio and Video Transcription and Web Video Closed Captioning
- enables course content to be distributed to students in a variety of formats;
- creates searchable text;
- allows the spoken word to be consumed as text via email, on the web or in hard copy;
- include web video captioning services for WC3 WCAG v2.0 compliance;
- converts oral presentations into text that can be used to accompany eg, podcasts and web videos; and
- simplifies the analysis of data following research activities.
Web Video Closed Captioning
eScribe specialises in transcribing videos to the required format for generating webVTT caption files for Compliance under WC3 WCAG v2.0.
Web video closed captioning enhances your audience’s user experience, improves SEO and creates additional functionality for your content.
Time Coding: Time-coded transcripts are available on request – (surcharge applies).
Ethics Compliance and Confidentiality
We service academics from numerous Universities around Australia, including:
- Australian National University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
- Curtin University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Tasmania
- Swinburne University
- University of Melbourne
- Victoria University
- Monash University
- James Cook University