You can count on full transparency with eScribe. Our pricing system is simple and there will never be unexpected surprises. You will always be aware of the costs of your transcription assignment from the outset.
Per Recorded Minute Charges Only
To keep things simple and to assist you with your budgeting, eScribe’s audio and video transcription rates are charged on a per-recorded minute basis. You won’t have to pay any setup fees, ongoing administration costs or other hidden charges.
eScribe’s rates are determined by one or a combination of the following factors:
- Required turnaround time
- The quality of the audio and/or video recording
- The quality of the voice/s of the speaker/s
- The number of participants
- Whether each participant is required to be identified
- Whether any of the participants have strong accents
- The presence or absence of background noise
- The level of verbatim required
- The level of technical jargon regarding the subject of the content
High Priority and After Hours’ Services
When you have high priority transcription and/or video captioning requirements, we are available to assist you. Please contact us to discuss your timeframe and volume and we will provide you with a quote based on our priority rates.
Weekend and public holiday services are available by way of pre-arrangement.
Our preferred method of payment is by Internet transfer (EFT) or direct deposit. We do accept payment via PayPal, Visa and MasterCard however these methods do incur a merchant fee.
Cheques are only acceptable from organisations who are yet to transfer their method of payment by EFT and only at our discretion.
For clients with approved grants, we can bill your University or organisation directly.