Records of Interviews – Research Interviews – Lectures – Seminars – Courtroom Proceedings – Client Consultations – Workshops – Events – Dictation
Audio transcription relates to converting to text any audio recordings made on a digital device including mobile phones. eScribe specialises in digital audio transcription services and analogue cassette tape recordings are no longer accepted.
Audio File Types
We offer the full range of digital audio transcription services for AMR transcription; DSS transcription; DS2 transcription; DVF transcription; MP3 transcription; MP4 transcription; WAV transcription; WMA transcription. WAV recordings take longer than other audio file formats to upload due to their large size. We recommend the use of an audio file converter to reduce the size of the file. See our Audio-Video File Types‘ page.
eScribe provides audio transcription services to hundreds of clients. Whether you have recorded live events or made recordings of training materials, meeting Minutes, lectures, seminars, presentations, client consultations, courtroom proceedings, interviews or any other event, eScribe can convert your audio recordings to accurate, high quality text. Some benefits are:
- creates a permanent, scannable, searchable record of the spoken word that can be duplicated for multiple distribution;
- provides tangible material to distribute to other stakeholders following the event;
- allows the client to focus on listening without the need to take copious notes, potentially missing vital information;
- is ideal for events at which note-taking is not possible;
- eliminates the need for an employee to take meeting Minutes; and
- can drastically reduce the time required to process and absorb the information if consumed via audio playback.