Conference Call Transcripts
SAVE LOADS OF MONEY IN TRAVEL COSTS AND LOST PRODUCTIVITY!
Hold a webinar or phone conference instead and have them transcribed
Conference call transcription services are hugely popular with small and medium businesses that conduct these calls between three or more parties over the telephone or web to significantly reduce travel costs and lost productivity. They are increasingly used in conjunction with web conferencing where documents and presentations are easily shared via the Internet.
We offer our webinar and conference call transcription service for regular team meetings, project meetings, training sessions, sales presentations, customer-client discussions and many other functions. Ideal for audio conferencing, video conferencing, web conferencing, Internet broadcasting and conference recording.
Webinar and conference call transcription:
- enables conference call content to be distributed to invitees who were unable to attend;
- provides tangible material to distribute to virtual attendees following the event;
- saves companies the cost of travel and accommodation expenses;
- enables all parties to remain in their place of work, saving many hours of unproductive travel time;
- eliminates the need for meeting Minutes;
- means fewer people must sit in on the webinar or conference call because all interested parties will receive transcribed content.
Our Audio and Video Transcribers, Quality Reviewers and Captionists:
- are qualified in relevant specialised industries;
- all reside in Australia and their first language is English;
- are bound by signed Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- provide a Name Police Check Clearance.
- the appropriate formatting and verbatim style for your purposes;
- transparent pricing and billing process;
- flexible turnaround times;
- security, confidentiality and privacy legally defined policies;
- no lock-in contracts; and
- genuine client care and service on every single job!
- update your profile and reset password;
- securely upload voice recordings to eScribe;
- download your completed files;
- download and pay your tax invoices;
- delete files; and
- monitor your workflow with end to end tracking.
Some Important Information
You may be surprised to learn the facts about transcribing audio and find this information very useful to read.
Read our tips on how to achieve high quality audio recordings to assist you in achieving a greater outcome.
Conversational level of verbatim is the style used by 95% of our clients. Our full range of style options are available to meet your requirements on registration.
We charge per-recorded minute making our pricing simple and transparent. No set up fees, ongoing admin costs or hidden fees.
We offer flexible turnaround times to suit your deadlines. Standard is 2 business days subject to eg. volume and audio quality.
GeoTrust SSL 256-bit encryption file protection on login with server hosting by a highly credible Australian secure data centre.
eScribe abides by the Australian National Principles and privacy legislation and further adheres to client contracts. eScribe is your trustworthy solution.