When you choose a transcription service, there are a number of elements you need to be sure they can fulfill. With eight years in the industry serving clients from the government, corporate, research, legal, investigation, insurance, medical and educational sectors, we can assure you that your transcription requirements are in very safe, capable hands.
- We aim to be available when clients need us and to meet deadlines without fail.
- Even the largest of transcription assignments are successfully completed.
- We are available on-call for your emergency requirements.
- Military-strength encryption ensures transfer of your files to our servers are kept secure.
- Our typists, quality reviewers and captionists are police-checked for your peace of mind.
- We are happy to sign your Non-Disclosure Agreements and/or Confidentiality Agreements.
- No concerns about disgruntled in-house staff taking your classified information outside the workplace.
- eScribe guarantees that the quality of work you receive will be top notch every time.
- Presentation is always of the highest standard.
- We ensure completed files are presented in a format that is appropriate for your needs.
- Our strong client focus means your satisfaction is paramount.
- We consistently exceed client expectations, as evidenced in our many testimonials.
- eScribe upholds the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality.
- Any problems are addressed immediately to your satisfaction.
- eScribe has one of the lowest turnover rates of typists in the industry.
- Our transcribers are mature, experienced and dedicated to their work.
- Your work can be transmitted to eScribe for transcription then accessed when complete worldwide, 24/7.
- Our offering is always evolving to accommodate the latest technology and most up to date practices.
- We are continually customising systems and creating new and improved procedures, eg our custom-built file management system.
- Your deadlines are always met.
- eScribe will accommodate your workflow as it rises and falls with the rhythm of your requirements.
- Spare your key employees from burnout and outsource your transcription requirements instead.
- If you don’t have enough transcription work to justify a full time employee, eScribe can fill the gaps for you.