Media and Journalist Transcription Services
- enable interviews and narrative content to be distributed in text format;
- produce written content that, when used in conjunction with audio-visual materials can be optimised for search engines;
- enable statements from multi-speaker events such as press conferences to be more easily documented;
- eliminate copious note taking enabling you to pay closer attention to the overall situation;
- make it easier to analyse recorded material upon reflection, particularly when the finer details are critical to a story;
- allow you to be more ‘present’ with your interview subject.
What we transcribe for media houses and journalists:
- Podcasts – Webcasts – Narrative Content
- Journalist Interviews – Media Interviews
- Radio Interviews – Press Conferences
- Press Releases – Conference Calls
- Public Speeches/Forums – Reports
Audio Visual Web Video Closed Captions
Contact us now to discuss your transcription and/or captioning requirements.