Market Research Transcription – Interviews and Focus Groups
Market research focus group recordings can be notoriously difficult to transcribe, however we have the experience to expertly assist you. Complimentary coaching is available for our clients, on the most effective and efficient ways to ensure a successful recording. The result will be top quality, accurate transcriptions for you at a sustainable cost.
Advance Scheduling for Your Convenience
We understand that you require rapid turnaround of your focus group and interview transcriptions. The best way for us to work together is for you to provide your interview and focus group schedule ahead of time and we will ensure that your deadlines are met, every time.
When you have transcription requirements that arise outside of your reported schedule, or if you haven’t worked with us before, we welcome the opportunity to be of service.
Dedicated Research Transcription Team
We employ a team of audio and video transcribers who are specifically experienced in the transcribing of focus groups which, in itself is evidence of the high quality you can expect from eScribe. View our testimonials.
For small, one-off jobs to large and complex projects including interviews and focus groups, eScribe will:
- Use time-stamps to save your reviewing time.
- Invoice institutions directly.
- Provide you with style options for the required level of verbatim for your analysis.
- Accommodate appropriate templates for analysis using NVivo or other software.
- Accommodate appropriate templates for manual analysis.
- Provide a high level of confidentiality and data security.
- Provide 24/7 access to a remote password-protected delivery service to eScribe’s secured server via any Internet browser.
- Assist you to take all steps to achieve good quality recordings so you will receive the highest standard transcripts possible.
To discuss your market research – interview transcription and/or focus group transcription requirements, contact us today.
Our Audio and Video Transcribers, Quality Reviewers and Captionists:
- are qualified in relevant specialised industries;
- all reside in Australia and their first language is English;
- are bound by signed Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- provide a Name Police Check Clearance.
- the appropriate formatting and verbatim style for your purposes;
- transparent pricing and billing process;
- flexible turnaround times;
- security, confidentiality and privacy legally defined policies;
- no lock-in contracts; and
- genuine client care and service on every single job!
- update your profile and reset password;
- securely upload voice recordings to eScribe;
- download your completed files;
- download and pay your tax invoices;
- delete files; and
- monitor your workflow with end to end tracking.
Some Important Information
You may be surprised to learn the facts about transcribing audio and find this information very useful to read.
Read our tips on how to achieve high quality audio recordings to assist you in achieving a greater outcome.
Conversational level of verbatim is the style used by 95% of our clients. Our full range of style options are available to meet your requirements on registration.
We charge per-recorded minute making our pricing simple and transparent. No set up fees, ongoing admin costs or hidden fees.
We offer flexible turnaround times to suit your deadlines. Standard is 2 business days subject to eg. volume and audio quality.
GeoTrust SSL 256-bit encryption file protection on login with server hosting by a highly credible Australian secure data centre.
eScribe abides by the Australian National Principles and privacy legislation and further adheres to client contracts. eScribe is your trustworthy solution.