Academic Research Transcription
For our academic research clients, transcription is a very necessary and substantial investment. At eScribe, we like to make it as simple and as cost-effective for you as possible by providing pre recording coaching to the templates we’ve designed based on our years of experience, for the best possible results.
The accuracy of your results is paramount. The sheer volume of your material can be mind-boggling. eScribe can help you from the beginning by showing you how to create an efficient recording in the first instance, which will keep transcribing costs down and generate far more accurate transcripts.
Research Conversational Analysis Transcription
We are able to transcribe your recordings into a format that’s compatible with your analysis using your software package (NVivo compatible transcripts) or your manual coding. Let us help you to get it right when it’s easiest by starting from the desired end result and working back.
Dedicated Qualitative Research Transcription Team
We employ a team of audio and video transcribers who are specifically experienced in the transcription of conversational analysis interviews and focus groups which, in itself is evidence of the high quality you can expect from eScribe. For small, one-off files to large and complex projects including interviews and focus groups, eScribe will:
- Use time-stamps to save reviewing time.
- Invoice institutions directly.
- Issue tax invoices for pre-payment to meet budget timeframes.
- Accept pre-paid tax invoices.
- Provide a high level of confidentiality and security.
- Provide 24/7 access to a remote password-protected delivery service to eScribe’s secured server via any Internet browser.
- Ask you which level of verbatim style is required.
- Accommodate the appropriate template for analysis using eg NVivo or manual analysis.
- Assist you to achieve good quality audio recordings to receive the highest standard transcripts possible.
- Sign any necessary confidentiality documentation required by your ethics committee.
Ethics Compliance and Confidentiality
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that eScribe will meet all compliance requirements for your ethics committees and we fully understand and adhere to all confidentiality expectations. PhD students, tutors, professors and administrators count on eScribe to perform academic research transcriptions and transcriptions of lectures, seminars, focus groups, panel discussions with audience participation, webinars, interviews and meetings.
We service academics from numerous Universities around Australia, including:
- Australian National University
- Queensland University of Technology
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
- Curtin University
- University of Western Australia
- University of Tasmania
- Swinburne University
- University of Melbourne
- Victoria University
- Monash University
- James Cook University
Coaching Before Recording
If you’ve never worked with us before, we’d like to invite you to contact us
before you start recording your sessions. We can give you great guidance on how best to do so. This will go a long way towards helping you save money on your research analysis transcription because your recordings will be of higher quality, not to mention time and frustration.
Our Audio and Video Transcribers, Quality Reviewers and Captionists:
- are qualified in relevant specialised industries;
- all reside in Australia and their first language is English;
- are bound by signed Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- provide a Name Police Check Clearance.
- the appropriate formatting and verbatim style for your purposes;
- transparent pricing and billing process;
- flexible turnaround times;
- security, confidentiality and privacy legally defined policies;
- no lock-in contracts; and
- genuine client care and service on every single job!
- update your profile and reset password;
- securely upload voice recordings to eScribe;
- download your completed files;
- download and pay your tax invoices;
- delete files; and
- monitor your workflow with end to end tracking.
Some Important Information
You may be surprised to learn the facts about transcribing audio and find this information very useful to read.
Read our tips on how to achieve high quality audio recordings to assist you in achieving a greater outcome.
Conversational level of verbatim is the style used by 95% of our clients. Our full range of style options are available to meet your requirements on registration.
We charge per-recorded minute making our pricing simple and transparent. No set up fees, ongoing admin costs or hidden fees.
We offer flexible turnaround times to suit your deadlines. Standard is 2 business days subject to eg. volume and audio quality.
GeoTrust SSL 256-bit encryption file protection on login with server hosting by a highly credible Australian secure data centre.
eScribe abides by the Australian National Principles and privacy legislation and further adheres to client contracts. eScribe is your trustworthy solution.